Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kickstart...

Hey people of the world,

I like a number of things, and I love to read books (not textual my friends), and cruise the tube( a k a t.v.).
I’m particularly fond of discussing things I like with loved ones. This site is a joint initiative of me and my pals to …well..just talk :). Talk about movies, review books, rate them, and share our individual opinions on everything.
I myself am fond of certain books (a personal favorite being Harry Potter) and when I meet somebody with a shared interest, a bubble of childish excitement inflates within me, and we end up in long discussions, concurring sometimes, wildly arguing at others..and on the whole enjoying what that book or movie can do for us..to spend time with each other. 

Hope you all will gain the same from this site.

Until next time, and signin’ off..

Bookworm ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment